A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

San Francisco can GO TO HELL


Apologies to those of you from San Francisco who AREN'T total liberal idiots (all two of you), but this just makes my blood boil:


"The USS Iowa joined in battles from World War II to Korea to the
Persian Gulf. It carried President Franklin Roosevelt home from the Teheran
conference of allied leaders, and four decades later, suffered one of the
nation's most deadly military accidents.
Veterans groups and history buffs
had hoped that tourists in San Francisco could walk the same teak decks where
sailors dodged Japanese machine-gun fire and fired 16-inch guns that helped win
battles across the South Pacific.
Instead, it appears that the retired
battleship is headed about 80 miles inland, to Stockton, a gritty agricultural
port town on the San Joaquin River and home of California's annual asparagus
festival.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., a former San Francisco mayor,
helped secure $3 million to tow the Iowa from Rhode Island to the Bay Area in
2001 in hopes of making touristy Fisherman's Wharf its new home.
But city
supervisors voted 8-3 last month to oppose taking in the ship, citing local
opposition to the Iraq war and the military's stance on gays, among other
things.
"If I was going to commit any kind of money in recognition of war,
then it should be toward peace, given what our war is in Iraq right now,"
Supervisor Ross Mirkarimi said. "


Yeah. That's liberalism for you. "You saved my ass and went through hell for me, securing the right for my pathetic whiny liberal views to be expressed no matter how stupid they are. You fought bled and died for me. But you know what? You don't like "Queer as Folk" so you're a bigot and you aren't welcome in my city. Trust us, we know better than you, you stupid redneck. You would see force as the solution to a violent militaristic expansionist regime that attacked us. Warmongerer."


Stupid liberal asses. Shut up and kiss the ass of a veteran, you bunch of ingrates.


Thanks to the Drudge Report, as always.






UPDATE: Sorry, I wrote that when I was still mad. Q: What temperature does Danté's blood boil at? A: liberals.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

2 Old Comments:

Ha! Ironically enough, I've had to provide a retort to some lefties who flamed my blog and the link I chose to back up my point is this one from San Fran:

http://zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/
If you haven't seen it already, it will make your blood boil and also accentuate your point about the moonbattery out there in commieville.

By Blogger Warwick, at 1:18 AM  

Dude, I am with you 100%.
Great post!

By Blogger Mark, at 2:34 PM