A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Chinese Shuttle Pictures





OMG ZERG RUSH!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE



Sorry, I couldn't resist (I never played Starcraft).



I hope they are not seriously suggesting these are actual photos. Still, the caption called it a photo and not a depiction. It seems like they got one of those 14 year olds who cheats at "Counterstrike" to do up a CGI shuttle on the cheap.



Sad China. Sad.



Did they even launch a spacecraft in the first place? Way to go China. You accomplished something that the west did almost seventy years ago. Of course, China is famous for being 45 years behind the west. Just look at their human rights record...



(By the way, nothing makes me happier than technically stealing bandwidth from communists.)



EDIT: Okay, so they are just depictions apparently. Still, it was pretty funny while it lasted.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: