A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An Ode to Moonbats

Seems that some silly Moonbat thought he'd be clever and write a poem in my comments that criticized us Tories. Silly Moonbat! But it got me thinking - I should write a poem of my own! And I did. For your reading pleasure, I call it "Ode to a Moonbat."



I want to tell you all about a good and honest man


He saw things going down the hill and said "this 'aint the plan"


Seems all we got is crooks and thieves, and everyone's doing wrong


And now we're told that wrong was really right all along


We can kill our kids inside the womb, they're really parasites


And don't let rednecks tell you no, cause killing is your right


And don't you dare believe in God, you're just a backward fool


But leave my own beliefs alone, the TV says their cool


We'll string you up upon a cross for speaking for what's right


And if you try to speak your mind, well son that's not alright


We'll take your money 'cause it's ours, who cares if you worked hard?


We need another limousine and gardener for the yard


But listen libs, and listen hard, 'cause you're just full of shit


And for all your sanctimonious talk you're all just hypocrites


So don't come round my blog no more


Cause boy, you're far from home


Think twice before you tangle with


The Con who wrote this poem.


FIN
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

3 Old Comments:

Heh. AWESOME.

I'm assuming the poem you got was the same drivel that got posted in my comments, and in comments on quite a few other blogs. What is it with people who feel the need to repeat themselves over and over and over? All the obsessive off-topic posting makes them look silly.

By Anonymous Tamara, at 6:00 PM  

He posted the same thing on mine too, so I told him to take off too. ;-)

Here's my reply to him.

By Blogger Christian Conservative, at 6:39 PM  

Yes indeedy. Always glad to throw some of their own fire back at them.

By Blogger Danté, at 9:33 PM