A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lookit Me Now!

I for one like the new logo! Seeing as how the election is going to be pretty heated, I decided that I'd update the look of the blog to cope with what I expect will be some increased traffic. Expect more changes to the look of the site sometime after December 16, when I get a little bit more time to myself. I was up until close to four last night reading blogs and the news, and working on the logo/tweaking the html of the page in an attempt to get it looking somewhat nice, and I think it turned out pretty good. Although html runs through my veins like a river, I can't get things to work just right sometimes. Thankfully, examining the code from many of the visually stunning sites of my fellow bloggers gives me a clue as to how to make things fit in the way that I want them to. I for one am very excited. If you like the logo, let me know.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1 Old Comments:

Kewl.

By Blogger Paul MacPhail, at 11:16 AM