A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

DANTÉ on CBC Radio!

I don't know if it was national or not, but if you hear some handsome sounding young man giving a surprisingly coherent verbal endorsement of his Conservative candidate on CBC radio (probably only in Newfoundland), then yes, that was me, and yes, you should not listen to the part where I give out my real name. Then it'll just be like Peter Parker and the Green Goblin all over again, and I for one am so sick of that guy and his damn pumpkin bombs.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1 Old Comments:

Congratulations. I didn't hear it, but I'm all smiles for you.
It's great when you have a public forum and you don't end up sounding like a total pratt. Doesn't happen for me often, but I'm sure glad it happened for a young, conservative person at a time when we truly need young voices.

By Blogger Canadi-anna, at 1:37 AM