A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Support for Denmark?


I was walking around campus today, and I noticed a guy ahead of me who had both a Canadian Flag patch and a Denmark Flag patch on his backpack.



Was he making a statement? Your guess is as good as mine. I wasn't about to go up to him and ask, "Pardon me sir, but do Islamofascist terrorists get your goat?"



In any event, that would be kind of a neat way to show solidarity with the Danes. Kind of a heart-on-your-sleeve thing (Heart on Your backpack?).
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

1 Old Comments:

It is, actually, a great way to show solidarity with another country. I, for one, have both a Québec and a U.S. flag patches on my backpack.

I don't need to tell you that when I studied in a Cégep, a lot of people used to ask me why!

By Anonymous Xavier R. Dubé, at 4:20 PM