A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Note to Warren Kinsella

It was I who sent you that e-mail commiserating about your garage break-in, not the Guy from the Jawa Report. It just so happens that my name is listed as "Rusty Shackleford" (King of the Hill Joke) on the "name" section of that e-mail account. I've just remembered that the Jawa Report also has a Rusty Shackleford on the Staff, so it wasn't him who sent you the e-mail - it was me. This clarification brought to you by the Department of What a Coincidence.

-UPDATE1- Oh, and for the record - having been the victim of several thefts and one attempted burglary (we caught the guy in the act thanks to an alert neighbor), I can say this quite honestly: one of the lowest forms of life is a thief.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: