A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'll Be Honest

I'm not going to say much about the latest terror plot, because there's very little that hasn't already been discussed, analyzed and filed away for storage. Suffice it to say this: I confess that after having removed my shoes for the fifth time before boarding a flight to Chicago last year, I inwardly grumbled that airpoirt security measures couldn't get much worse.

You may pass judgement on my perceived naïvety later, but in the meantime, I predict that this time next year they'll make you strip buck-naked (after a full body cavity search of course) and then strap you into your seat while armed guards with German Shepards patrol the aisles.


I should have knocked on wood, damn it.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: