A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Another Reason I Dislike University

...Aside from showing up for a class yesterday and finding out that the prof cancelled the entire course two days before the start of the semester, that is.

My apologies to you all if, on occasion, my posts look 'unformatted.' At home I use Firefox, but my university uses Internet Explorer on all of its computers. This has the unfortunate consequence of disjointing sentences formatted using Blogger's "quote" function whenever I write a post here at the university - at least that's how it appears to me, anyhow. If you're using IE, I'm sorry. I have absolutely no idea why it does this or how to fix it.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: