A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shooting Victim Dies

- Update1 - The news has been sketchy up until now, but it appears that the woman killed was 22 year old Anastacia DeSousa.

An 18 year old woman has died tonight from injuries sustained during the shooting today at Montreal's Dawson College.

All I can think of at this point is how unncessary and tragic this is. Honestly, what makes some people want to cause death, suffering and harm on another innocent human being for kicks is beyond me.

I get so angry when I think of the fact that some low-life bastard took someone's precious daughter away today because he wasn't feeling appreciated by society, and damn it, someone was going to pay for his hurt little feelings.

Please keep the victims and their families in your prayers tonight. They need it now more than ever.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: