A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Garth Turner: Still Too Much of a Chicken to Face Criticism

I left another critical comment on Turner's blog yesterday. This time, it was a test to see if it would be removed again. Well, here are the results:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And number 2:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Looks like the comment was removed (again). What a surprise! Garth's instructions to his tech people must be pretty clear: my critics must be silenced! Notice, however, that the disparaging comments about the CPC are still unscathed. I'll try again tomorrow to see if another comment will get deleted. It'll be a longer, more reasoned criticism this time.

Who knows, it could actually be Garth doing the comment deleting. I hear he has a lot of free time lately.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: