A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Friday, December 01, 2006

In case you missed it...

Did anyone else happen to catch Jane Taber on Question Period the other day? After finishing up a discussion with a number of political pundits, she ended a segment with a lead-in promo for Howard Dean's address at the Liberal Leadership Convention later that night. It went something like this:

"And coming up later on tonight, we'll have coverage of "The Scream" Howard Dean's Keynote of death - er, address at the Liberal Leadership Convention. Don't miss it!"

I laughed so hard at Taber's freudian slip that my family thought I'd lost it. Sometimes that woman is prophetic, I tell you.

Well, never when she intends to be, but you know how it goes.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: