A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Friday, January 26, 2007

This is Where My Predjudice Against Arts Students Comes From

(I'm kidding, of course).

H/T to Kate for showing me how unbelievably ignorant some people can actually be:


"I've come to realize that probably one reason I struggled with algebra, geometry et.al., was that it seemed to me that these were basically reactionary academic disciplines, useful for designing weaponry or potentially repressive computer technology, but not with any obvious humanistic or social positive uses."

Or possibly, it was because you were too busy smoking pot and playing video games to do anything with your life. Dork.

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that these are actually the same people who criticize conservatives for being members of the "flat earth society." They wouldn't know a dichotomous key from their house keys.

Labels:

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: