A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Monday, January 15, 2007

We, the undersigned, demand that the government of Canada force Stéphane Dion to change his first name to Céline.

If Rick Mercer could do it, then so can I. Sign the Petition (and enjoy a good laugh)!

After all, it is fair turnabout! The idea has been kicking around for a quite some time now and I'm sure most of you have thought of it at one point or another. Despite this, I haven't come across it on the web or elsewhere. Let's try to get a good showing on this thing - who knows, we may even get some media coverage! And that, my friends, would be quite a treat. I'm sure Dion will take it as amiably a Day did back in 2000.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: