A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Monday, October 01, 2007

What Election?

Because seriously, I live here and I barely notice one is going on.
-Danté
--edit--

Perhaps that's because the provincial Liberals have effectively no advertising arranged for at all? I haven't seen or heard ads anywhere for the Liberal party; none in the newspapers, none on TV, and none on the radio. Meanwhile I see Danny Williams' face plastered in papers and on the side of buses, not to mention hearing him on the radio occasionally. At the university today I saw a number of PC candidates at a booth, including the one from my district. There are flyers, banners and pamphlets everywhere on campus for the PC's, and the local youth wing of the PC party blasts the Party's election song in the Student Centre. The Young Liberals had a beaten up table with an old boombox playing random songs from the Black Eyed Peas.

It's going to be a massacre come election day.

-Griff

Labels: ,

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: