A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Haven't Heard the Words "Hate Crime" Once...

From our darling media, who, otherwise are so quick to call for tolerance and understanding in the wake of tragedies like these.

I'm not holding my breath for left-wing activists to call for a greater understanding of Christianity to prevent an attack like this from ever happening again, either.


"You Christians brought this on yourselves," Murray wrote, according to the station, which did not identify the site. "All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you ... as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world." *


You're more likely to hear a lecture on how Christians brought this upon themselves by 'turning people off with their tactics.'

Labels: ,

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: