A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Help Support Kate

Kate at Small Dead Animals is being sued by (guess who?) Richard Warman.

I just hit up her tip jar to support her legal defense, I suggest you do the same.

Next time, it really could be you.

I don't have a direct link to her paypal donation site, but if you browse on over you can find a link to it on the left hand side of her blog. Also being sued by Warman are Ezra Levant, Kathy Shaidle, Jonathan Kay and the administrators of Free Dominion, so you may want to help them out too.

Think of it this way: donating is your way of personally sticking it to Richard Warman. If that doesn't open your pocketbooks, then I don't know what will.

Labels: , , , ,

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: