A great man once said, "Politics is inherently stupid." That great man was me.

Monday, September 15, 2008

On The Subject Of Polls...

Back in the days when I was working at my MP's office for a summer job, one of my wise co-workers (he handled the communications aspect of the job) told me that it's not the polls you have to pay attention to, it's the trends. That being said, I wouldn't worry too much about this article claiming that a Conservative lead is slipping. For one thing, the Tories are still far ahead of the Liberals in this race and that is a trend that remains constant. Also, the supposed Tory 'drop' of three points being read into this poll is quite close to the margin of error of this poll - and this is just one poll out of many.

Labels: ,

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

0 Old Comments: